Jeremy Davis Basic Facts

Name
Jeremy Clayton Davis 
 
Nicknames
Worm, Schzimmy Deanie 
 
Hometown
Franklin, Tennessee 
 
Interests
Music, riding my bike, all unhealthy foods, shooting my guns, hanging with all my best friends, anything that's dangerous...count me IN, people watching, and good conversations 
 
Favorite Places
HOME HOME HOME, and Ghengis Grill 
 
Favorite Bands
Deftones, Death Cab for Cutie, Thrice, Sigur Ros, Paper Route, Mew 
 
Favorite Movies
Dumb and Dumber, Shooter, Frequency, Saw 1-ALL OF THEM, Drag Me to Hell, The Departed, Saving Private Ryan, Forrest Gump, Life Aquatic, Twister, Anchor Man, Batman
 
Favorite Quotes
"that's what she said"
What's a fun fact about you?
I never sleep, speaking of this it's 4:09 AM right now and I'm still WIDE AWAKE
What was the last book you read?
Unchained