Hayley Williams Tatoos Collection

Hayley Williams has five tattoos – two on her ankle, one behind her ear, one on her thigh, and one on her wrist.
On the inside of her right ankle she has a pink razor with a banner that says “Shave Me” because she rarely shaves while on tour. Right below it is another tattoo that Hayley got along with some other people on the Easycore Tour, New Found Glory’s fall 2008 headlining tour. It looks like a heart with patches on it, but I can’t
really tell, nor has she spoken much about its meaning. Both tattoos were first revealed on Paramore’s South American tour in October 2008, though it is not known exactly when she got them done.
Behind her left ear is cloud and lightning bolt with “Warped!” written above it as a tribute to Warped Tour, in particular the 2007 Cleveland show where a huge storm occurred right before Paramore’s set. She got this tattoo in July 2009, shortly after Paramore played a surprise set at the Cleveland Warped Tour 2009 show. Since this tattoo and the two on her ankle all relate to touring, Hayley often refers to them as “bro tats.”
On Hayley’s right thigh is a large black cross which she got in December 2010 while guitarist Taylor York got a tattoo on his arm. Around the same time, she got a small outline of a heart on her left wrist as a matching tattoo with her friend Dakotah.
Below the pictures are quotes from Hayley explaining each of the tattoos.













Quotes

Is it true that you have a tattoo on your ankle that says “Shave Me”?
“I do. It’s on the inside of my right ankle. On the Warped Tour a few years ago, if I wore shorts or if I wore my pants rolled up, someone by the end of the day would have written “Shave me” on my ankle. So I was like, ‘I’m going to have to get that tattooed so you guys won’t have to do it anymore.’” [source]
from Hayley’s blog about the razor tattoo:
“I hope deep down I realize how hairy my legs could get on this 3 month tour. I have this “reminder” tattoo on my leg. Sort of a tribute to my days of touring and living like one of the boys. It says “shave me” in a neat little banner… but I don’t think it’s going to help this time!” [source]
about the other ankle tattoo:
“This is from a tour that I did – our band wasn’t on it, but I just hung out – with New Found Glory, I mean all kinds of bands, a lot of my friends.” [source - 19:19]
What̢۪s that new tattoo [behind your ear] about? It looks cool.
“My <3 for warped tour. (minus all the horrific bands on this year). 2 years ago in Cleveland we almost died in the storm on Warped!!! and our fans stuck around and waited for us for at least an hour. We went on anyways and played one of the most fun sets of the whole tour. So memorable. Then this year, we got to surprise Warped in Cleveland. The weather was perfect. I wanted something to remind me of some of my best warped memories. No more "tour/bro" tats for me after that one!" [source]











about the cross tattoo:
“Got a black cross on my leg. My faith is the only thing that never fails me.” [source]